Rubber roofing is a common flat roofing system used in the Midwest and other parts of the US. Rubber roofs are extremely low-maintenance and offer high durability, making them a popular choice for many commercial business owners. In addition, rubber roofs offer these benefits:
- Rubber is waterproof, making it a great material for keeping water away from your business
- Repairs can be done easily and inexpensively.
- Rubber roofing shifts with your house as your home settles
- It can be purchased in 50 feet sheets, acting as a sort of “shrink wrap” for your entire roof
- EPDM rubber reflects heat and helps to cut cooling costs in the summertime. In the winter, it acts as an insulator, resulting in the same cost savings.
Rubber roofing is also a favorite of installers as there are many options for how it can be installed. In addition to adhesives, there are options for fasteners to be used in difficult-to-reach-areas. Rubber roofs may also be ballasted with stone, making the installation process a cinch.
Given all the benefits, it’s no wonder why rubber roofing is one of the most frequently used in the market today. If you’ve done the research and decided on a rubber roof, then call the experts at Commercial Roofing of Wisconsin today. We free estimates if you call 262-349-6338. We are Milwaukee Commercial Roofing Contractors with the experience necessary to get the job done right.